Monday, October 17, 2011

Family Reunions: Dwyer-style

Do you want to know how we are having fun in the process at The Dwyer Group this week? I am blessed with a very big family and we know how to plan a shindig! Don’t dare call it just a convention. It’s so much more. Actually, let me start at the very beginning… My mom and dad had six kids to nurture and mentor, so all things “family” were big. No doubt. That crept over into the family-owned business without a second thought too. From the earliest days of The Dwyer Group, joining the company also meant joining the family. That’s why annual conventions soon became dubbed: Reunions. This year and this week are no different. We’re officially celebrating our 30th Anniversary and hosting our annual reunion. And over the years, just as the Dwyer family has grown with kids, grandkids, nieces and nephews, our franchise family has grown as well with more brands, more associates and more franchisees. Personally, I like to think that growing up in a big family with lots of brothers and sisters and cousins and more, prepared me well for being part of a big company with lots of great franchise brands and people I cherish like…well…like family. I cannot wait to see all of our attendees at the J.W. Marriott in Indianapolis this week. I mean, I cannot wait to be with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment