Friday, January 6, 2012

“My Faith and My Job”

This week the Catholic News Service did a story about me appearing in an upcoming episode of “UNDERCOVER BOSS” on CBS. (The show will air Sunday, Jan. 22, 8-9 pm ET/PT. Be sure to watch!) The headline was a proud first for me, calling me a ‘Catholic CEO.’ I don’t oversee a religious-based company. I just happen to be a religious person who serves as the CEO of The Dwyer Group. I’m not shy when it comes to admitting that I find strength in my faith. My faith keeps me grounded, helps me achieve balance in my life, and guides me to remember the things that are important to me. My faith, I like to think, makes me a good student in the study of servant-leadership. My faith also reminds me that I am human. All of those things came in pretty handy for “UNDERCOVER BOSS!” And I hope everyone enjoys the show. To read the story from the Catholic News Service, click here: http://www.catholicreview.org/subpages/storyworldnew-new.aspx?action=11194

No comments:

Post a Comment